Are you looking for How to cook authentic mughlai biryani recipe at home?, If yes, then you are in right place. In this post, i have covered all the details about How to cook Mughlai Mutton biryani at home?.
First, let us discuss on “How to make authentic mughlai biryani recipe?
Mughali Biryani Masala Ingredients:
Mutton-1 KG (Mutton-1 KG with fat and bone)
Seeraga Samba Rice – 1 KG (or) Basmati
Yogurt 250 gm
Ghee/Oil: 1 cup (250 gm)
Onion: 250 Gm
Pepper: 1 tp
Garlic: 10 pieces
Ginger Garlic paste: 5 Tp
Cardamom: 20 pieces
Salt: as required
Procedure & Ingredients to boil meat:
1.water – 2 glass
2.Meat (added with some fat) – 1 kg
3.pepper – 1 tp
4.salt – 4 tp
5 garlic – 10 pieces
1. Mix above ingredients (meat boil) and start boiling
2. check and Add water if required.
3. Boil till the meat get boiled up to 90 percentage
Procedure for fried onion:
1. Heat the pan till the ghee melted.
2. Add cut onion (sliced) and fry till it reaches brown and then switch off.
3. Take the fried cut onion and keep aside.
Procedure for meat masala:
1. Add yogurt, fried onion, ghee, and all masala ingredients with meat and mix it well
2. Stir it well and fry for another 15mts.
Ingredients to Boil Rice:
soak the rice with salt for 1/2 hour before boiling.
Basmati Rice or Seeraga samba rice: 1 kg
Star anise: 4
Cinnamon Stick: 1 two inches long
Lemon Juice: 1 Tbsp
Salt: 3 Tbsp
1. add water with rice and all ingredients to boil with full flame
2. Stir it well till the rice get boiled 80 percent.
3. Then switch off the flame and separate the rice ahead.
Ingredients for Rice to DUM:
Kewda water: 4 tp
Saffron: 1 Pinch
Milk: 6 tp
Yellow/Red food color: 1/2 tbsp in 6 tp water
Procedure to mix:
1. Mix the boiled rice with meat masala prepared.
2. Add the balance ghee with the rice.
3. Add the saffron mixed with milk over the rice
4. Add kewda water over the rice
5. Keep the mixed rice over the pan in stove with medium flame
6. Dum, it for another 15 mts and switch off the flame.
Now, Mughlai Mutton biryani is ready to mix and serve.