Idli Side dishes :
When speaking about side dishes for idly, chutney is the best combination to taste with it.
When the hot spongy idlies are combined to eat with chutney for breakfast, it tastes ultimate and makes wonders in your tongue.
If the green chilly, and Salt are added in the proper proportion, the taste will be heaven.
So, Here you will find some of the side dishes recipes to eat with Idly.
1. Coconut Chutney
2. Groundnut/Peanut Chutney
3. Idli Podi
4. Tomato Chutney
5. Mint chutney
First, we see “How to prepare Coconut Chutney”?
Coconut Chutney Ingredients:
Freshly grated coconut – 1 cup
Fried gram – 1/2 cup
Green Chilly – 2 Nos (add as required)
Ginger – cut 2 teaspoon
Curry Leaves – 10 Leaves
oil – 3 teaspoon
channa dhal – 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
Coconut Chutney recipe:
1. Take freshly grated coconut in mixer grinder jar,
2. Add fried gram, ginger, curry leaves (5 Nos), green chilly (as required) and salt (as required)
3. Grind it to a coarse paste and add the small amount of water.
4. Pour oil into a pan with sim flame.
5. Add mustard seed, channa dhall, and curry leaves to fry.
6. Mix and stir well with Ground coarse paste.
Now coconut chutney is ready.