Peanut Chutney is one of the best side dishes to be taken with Idlies, In this post we shall see, How To Make Peanut Chutney at Home?
Peanut should be fried before using it in chutney. Let us see how to make Groundnut Chutney?
Groundnut Chutney Ingredients:
Peanut/Groundnut Roasted – 1 cup
Dry Red Chilly – 5 Nos (add as required)
Tamarind – Size of small Amla – 1 no.
Curry Leaves – 10 Leaves
oil – 2 teaspoon
channa dhal – 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
Groundnut Chutney recipe:
1. Take Roasted peanut in mixer grinder jar,
2. Add Dry red chilly, Tamarind, and salt (as required)
3. Grind it to the coarse paste and add a small amount of water.
4. Pour oil into the pan with sim flame.
5. Add mustard seed, channa dhall, and curry leaves to fry.
6. Mix and stir well with Ground coarse paste.
Now Peanut chutney is ready.