If you are searching for sweet pongal recipe with jaggery and milk, you have landed in a right place. In this post, we shall discuss the topic. The main purpose of this post to make you clear on the query. This is the sweet Pongal recipe with jaggery and milk.
Sweet Pongal is also known as chakara Pongal. In this post, I will cover “sweet pongal recipe with jaggery and milk”. I will make this post as small as that to serve you better but without compromising the quality of Pongal.
“How to Prepare sweet Pongal”?
Sweet Pongal Ingredients:
*1 cup is approximate – 200gms.
- Raw Rice – 1 cup
- Moong dhal – 1/4 cup
- Jaggery – 1.5 cups
- Milk – 2 cups (as required)
- Water – 2.5 cups
- Elaichi Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cashew nuts – 10 nos
- Raisin (partially dried grape) – 10 nos
- Ghee – 4 to 5 teaspoons (as required)
Sweet Pongal recipe :
- Before preparation, Dry Moong dhal in pan for 5 minutes in sim flame.
- Mix dhall, rice with milk and water, cook it for 4 whistles (milk is optional, some people don’t like adding milk).
- Heat Jaggery with water to form a solution and filter it to remove the wastes.
- Fry cashew nuts and raisin with ghee (fry both separately)
- Heat Jaggery solution separately for 5 minutes.
- Stir the Prepared jaggery solution to mix with dhal and rice in sim flame.
- Add Elachi powder and ghee with Pongal, switch off the flame.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins with Pongal.
Now your sweet Pongal is ready. So, now you have come to conclusion about “How to Prepare sweet Pongal”?. I think your query is solved, and if you need more details about please comment and I will reply back.
Want to Know about Pongal Festival, explore my other posts
Hey, what do you think about the post? Did you find my information useful?
I believe, provided information, solved your query.
If you have any query feel free to comment below and share it.